Trilogy Performance Saddlery is dedicated to achieving a greater level of performance and awareness for horse and rider through education, service and design. From observing riders’ performance while training and showing to listening carefully to their feedback, Trilogy has successfully fit many Olympic competitors as well as amateurs and young riders.
Founded by Debbie Witty, a certified saddle fitter from the Society of Master Saddles of England, Trilogy saddles are built in England by the most experienced craftsmen in the world, featuring a British tree made of laminated Beechwood and a specially tanned hide from England that offers the rider an elastic broken-in feel. Witty has extensive bio-mechanic expertise supported by her 10 year tenure at the Cornell Veterinary College.
In conjunction with Witty’s well-established and trained fitters throughout the United States, hand fitting, flocking and continued service of the saddle, Trilogy Performance Saddlery gives the rider a distinct advantage.
- Fuller, thicker pure wool panel to create more elasticity for the horse’s back, while the wider panel disperses friction.
- Generous width of gullet to alleviate spinal trauma.
- Standard 3" gusset for positive influence on saddle balance.
- Stirrup bar angulated in awareness of tree and body width.
- Tree Structured to accommodate today’s sport horse bodies.
- Resilient, well cushioned seat to lessen fatigue and improve feel.
- Three models to provide unique seat contour choices.
- Anatomically shaped thigh block that is contoured for enhanced drape of your leg.
- Molded flap creates closest contact in leg position.
This saddle is a 17.5 inch seat with a wide tree. A qualified saddle fitter just reflocked this saddle in 2018 - it can be customized to your horse.
Consignment saddles are sold as is. While our knowledgeable staff can give you a lot of great information we are not saddle fitters. Trials can be arranged by calling the shop. Full payment must be received before the saddle can go out on a trial. Colorado Tack and Supply Company suggests you have a qualified fitter check the saddle on your horse.
******Additional shipping charges may apply. Buyer pays shipping and must be insured.