Andis Ultraedge Clipper Blades Size T-10
For a dependable, long-life blade, look no further than Andis UltraEdge blades. UltraEdge dog clipper blades are made from high-carbon steel and processed through a unique carbonizing heat treatment that actually adds carbon to the metal. Blades hold a razor sharp edge that will endure prolonged use and more sharpening treatments. Ideal for trimming between pads, around toes, narrow lines on poodle patterns. Each UltraEdge clipper blade is sharpened to exact quality standards. Hand-tested before it is shipped, blades have a Rockwell hardness rating of 65. Compatible with Andis, Conair, Oster and Wahl detachable-style clippers.
- Constructed of carbonized steel making them long lasting, dependable, and durable.
- Chrome finish resists rust and helps blades stay sharper longer.
- T-style blade is 1.5 wider that traditional blades and cuts hair much more efficiently, perfect for large dogs.
- Fits Andis model detachable blade clippers: AG, AGC, AGP, AGRC, AGCL, AGR+, AGRV, MBG, SMC, Oster A5 and Wahl KM Series.
- Made in the USA and hand tested before being shipped.
Colorado Tack and Supply Co. currently only offers shipping within the United States.
Consignment saddles and large or heavy orders may require additional shipping charges.
Please allow up to 48-72 business hours to ship your order to give us the opportunity to provide the best insurance, packaging, and shipping options. We know you are excited and work hard to get your orders out ASAP!
ReturnsWe accept returns on full-priced, unused products. You MUST email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of product, or within 30 days for store credit or exchange.
Products MUST be in new condition (clean, free from wear, and undamaged) and with tags still on.
All bits are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.
All SALE items are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.