Blanket Safe Wash (16 oz)
16 OZ BLANKET SAFE WASHES AND DEODORIZERS
We have what YOU have been looking for!
Blanket Safe Wash and Deodorizers Available in 16oz Ready to Use
Unlike so many others, our washes DO NOT NEED WARM/HOT WATER for effective in cleaning, they have DEODORIZERS built in (no need for another product), they are DETERGENT FREE, they are MADE FOR HORSE BLANKETS…not tents, shoes, other outer wear (since we know tents don’t worn on the back of a horse…why would a tent wash work for horse blankets?)
Ultimately as a horse laundry owner, and horse owner, I have find that horse blankets are not being cared for as they should be, partially because there is no easily accessible product to help appropriately care for your or your clients horse wear. This includes, but never limited to: saddle pads, girths, turn out blankets, fly sheets, stable blankets, wraps, and hoods. Now there is a safe product, and we have companies that are actually voiding warranties if the horse or pet item is not washed in Blanket Safe.
- Regular Washes- French Lavender, Fresh Linen, Sweet Cherry, Zesty Lemon. Can be used on the widest variety of items. Use on anything washable, not suggested for use on Wool.
- Free & Clear- No Dyes, No Scents. But able to be used on a wide variety of items, not suggested for use on Wool.
- Fleece & Wool- Perfect for wool, sheepskin, and fleece items. *Fleece items may be washed in the Regular or Free & Clear Wash.
- Ultra- Added deep cleaning properties and anti-static to help remove excess hair and prevent cross contamination of those blankets being washed in communal machines.
For a review:
- Blanket Safe Washes are SPECIFICALLY made for HORSE WEAR and Pet Wear
- Our Washes are DESIGNED with Horse blanket care Labels in mind.
- They are DETERGENT FREE
- All of our Washes are Low Sudsing and Residue Free, and Safe for your HE machine
- Our Washes EXCEL in cold water
- Blanket Safe Washes help to MAINTAIN and restore color
- All Washes are safe for WATERPROOFING
- None of the washes contain additives, bleaches, softeners, or harsh chemicals
- We are 100% Sourcing, Bottling and Shipping from the USA
Colorado Tack and Supply Co. currently only offers shipping within the United States.
Consignment saddles may require additional shipping charges.
Please allow up to 48-72 business hours to ship your order to give us the opportunity to provide the best insurance, packaging, and shipping options. We know you are excited and work hard to get your orders out ASAP!
ReturnsWe accept returns on full-priced, unused products. You MUST email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of product, or within 30 days for store credit or exchange.
Products MUST be in new condition (clean, free from wear, and undamaged) and with tags still on.
All SALE items are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.