Durasole Sole Hardener 4 oz
Powerful formula used to build up & harden the sole and frog. Also great for preventing and treating thrush or other fungal infections.
- Creates a tough, natural pad when applied consistently
- Works by swelling and thickening the cell membranes of the sole
- Aldehyde-based dressing
- Can be used for extended periods of time on chronically thin-soled horses without fear of drying out the foot
- Prevents and treats bacterial infections
- Prevents and treats fungal infections
- Ideal when transitioning horses to barefoot
- Helps control thrush and white line disease
- Does not contain copper napthenate or any essential oils
Apply to clean & dry sole and frog and spread with small brush. Repeat twice daily for 1 to 2 weeks until the sole is hard enough and repeat once or twice a week for maintenance.
Colorado Tack and Supply Co. currently only offers shipping within the United States.
Consignment saddles and large or heavy orders may require additional shipping charges.
Please allow up to 48-72 business hours to ship your order to give us the opportunity to provide the best insurance, packaging, and shipping options. We know you are excited and work hard to get your orders out ASAP!
ReturnsWe accept returns on full-priced, unused products. You MUST email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of product, or within 30 days for store credit or exchange.
Products MUST be in new condition (clean, free from wear, and undamaged) and with tags still on.
All SALE items are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.