This Herm Sprenger® Nathe 3-Ring Bit has a high-quality thermoplastic 20 mm flexible mullen mouth and 70 mm center rings. The mouthpiece design has a low port and is commonly suitable for horses with pronounced forward tendencies. Variable rein attachment options on the high-quality stainless steel cheeks adjust the leverage effect on the poll. This bit can provide a greater impact on horses that evade upwards, get strong and are hard to control.
The thermoplastic mouthpiece material over a steel core is hypoallergenic plastic; bit guards protect the lips.
Benefits of the thermoplastic mouthpiece:
- Appreciated by sensitive and mouth-sensitive horses.
- Promotes bit acceptance.
- Excellent tolerance and hypoallergenic.
- Food-safe, solvent-free, no plasticizers.
- Smooth surface with no eraser-effect.
- Temperature-neutral and highly flexible when cold.
- Dimensionally stable; high mechanic resistance.
Made in Germany.