This Herm Sprenger® Nathe Standard Snaffle has a high-quality hypoallergenic, 20 mm thermoplastic mouth with steel core and 55 mm stainless steel rings. Mouth- and tongue-friendly, this mouthpiece has a low port. It is often suitable for young or sensitive horses. It applies steady and even pressure on the tongue, with higher pressure on tongue’s edges from rein aids.
Benefits of the thermoplastic mouthpiece:
- Appreciated by sensitive and mouth-sensitive horses.
- Promotes bit acceptance.
- Excellent tolerance and hypoallergenic.
- Food-safe, solvent-free, no plasticizers.
- Smooth surface with no eraser-effect.
- Temperature-neutral and highly flexible when cold.
- Dimensionally stable; high mechanic resistance.