Horseware Rambo Micklem Long Girth - Brown
The Rambo Micklem® Long Girth champions comfort and performance in one intelligent girth design. Both eco-friendly and is made from vegetable tanned leather. The Micklem® ergonomic girth works with a brilliant yet unique principle of creating a girth design that starts from the inside - out to complement the precise shape of the horse, allowing for exceptional comfort and better performance.
The unique curved design of the Micklem® girth follows the shape of the horses rib cage to deliver proportionate pressure distribution around the area with equal loading on the girth straps to give a more comfortable experience for your horse. It is shaped to allow for greater freedom of movement and reduce interference with your horse's elbows encompassing an innovative groove within its design to allow total comfort by relieving pressure and any pinching that may occur on the sternum when using a martingale strap around the girth. It also features a reinforced D Ring buckle to attach the martingale to the girth. A brilliantly designed leather girth combining classic good looks with innovation and comfort for your horse.
Eco-tanned Buffalo Leather
- Before you use a new leather product for the first time, make sure you oil it thoroughly. Oiling tack makes it supple and prevents it from drying out and cracking or breaking during use. After an initial cleaning, follow regular wash instructions.
- Care for your leather regularly with a damp sponge and saddle soap to retain a soft, solid leather. It is essential for leather care and must be used liberally, always before hydrating the leather with a conditioner.
- Use warm water to dampen a sponge. Squeeze any excess water out of the sponge before using it. Wipe down all the pieces of the bridle to remove sweat, dirt and grease. Allow the leather to dry naturally before applying saddle soap. This will help to remove any stubborn dirt or grease left over.
- Pay particular attention to cleaning areas of your bridle that are typically under pressure during riding and exposed to saliva, such as bit straps, bottom back strap, and reins where they come in contact with bit.
- It is recommended that you regularly apply conditioner. Completely dismantle your bridle when applying conditioner and apply with a soft cloth or sponge. Apply the conditioner once you have cleaned your leatherwork with saddle soap.
- Once clean and dry, reassemble your bridle and loop reins through top back strap for storage.
- A climate-controlled environment is best for tack. Dry heat will make leather brittle, while humidity can cause it to mould and mildew.
- Storing your bridle in a fleece lined bridle bag will help prevent moisture.
Colorado Tack and Supply Co. currently only offers shipping within the United States.
Consignment saddles and large or heavy orders may require additional shipping charges.
Please allow up to 48-72 business hours to ship your order to give us the opportunity to provide the best insurance, packaging, and shipping options. We know you are excited and work hard to get your orders out ASAP!
ReturnsWe accept returns on full-priced, unused products. You MUST email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of product, or within 30 days for store credit or exchange.
Products MUST be in new condition (clean, free from wear, and undamaged) and with tags still on.
All bits are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.
All SALE items are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.