Horze Avalanche Rain Fleece
- This durable blanket is created with a 1200D polyester square ripstop outer with reflective trim with a beautiful fit that allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
- Waterproof, breathable, windproof fabric has a high neck with shaped shoulders and U-cut fit in front that allows more room for the horse's legs
- Strong buckles are made of high-quality, durable material and taped seams for waterproof durability
- Detachable elastic leg straps and a large tail flap attached deep on the back of the blanket offers full coverage and wind protection
- Extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom and cross surcingles with elastic offer added flexibility
- Hook and loop front closures with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening make for a sturdy turnout choice
The secret underneath this traditional-looking turnout blanket is the warm layer of fleece lining.
The Horze Avalanche Rain Fleece is a lightweight sheet that is perfect for use in mist or light rain to keep your horse dry and comfortable. The fleece lining is warm and soft while the 1200D ripstop polyester outer is durable and horse-play resistant. This sheet is the ultimate choice for rainy seasons all over the world. 1200D Polyester square ripstop fabric. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof and breathabie.
Colorado Tack and Supply Co. currently only offers shipping within the United States.
Consignment saddles may require additional shipping charges.
Please allow up to 48-72 business hours to ship your order to give us the opportunity to provide the best insurance, packaging, and shipping options. We know you are excited and work hard to get your orders out ASAP!
ReturnsWe accept returns on full-priced, unused products. You MUST email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of product, or within 30 days for store credit or exchange.
Products MUST be in new condition (clean, free from wear, and undamaged) and with tags still on.
All SALE items are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.