Kerrits Acclimate Quilted Vest - Fall 2021
The coldest days require an increased commitment to core warmth, and the 180-gram poly loft of this vest delivers. This wind and water-resistant piece is lined with an ultra-plush fleece for maximum comfort. Detailed features like a tall neck-warming collar, two-way front zip and handwarmer pockets add to the functionality of this layering piece.
- Ideal for regulating core warmth with minimal bulk; mid-weight is perfect for layering
- Wind and water-repellent exterior is barn-worthy and abrasion-resistant
- DWR 5000 (durable water repellency) / MVP 3000 (moisture vapor perspiration)
- Features 180-gram poly-loft fill with ultrasonic quilting technology for a no-needle, no-thread design
- Thoughtfully placed stretch panels along the upper back and sides provide excellent freedom of motion, in-saddle comfort and performance, and a flattering, feminine fit
- Fully lined, plush fleece interior is ultra-soft and warm
- Tall collar lined with plush interior allows you to tuck your chin in and out of the cold
- Two-way front zipper and two front zip handwarmer pockets
- Wash cold, tumble dry low
Colorado Tack and Supply Co. currently only offers shipping within the United States.
Consignment saddles and large or heavy orders may require additional shipping charges.
Please allow up to 48-72 business hours to ship your order to give us the opportunity to provide the best insurance, packaging, and shipping options. We know you are excited and work hard to get your orders out ASAP!
ReturnsWe accept returns on full-priced, unused products. You MUST email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of product, or within 30 days for store credit or exchange.
Products MUST be in new condition (clean, free from wear, and undamaged) and with tags still on.
All bits are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.
All SALE items are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.