Kerrits Foundation Base Layer Top Fall 2021
Why we made this:
An athletic and comfy next-to-skin base layer with significant stretch, this body-hugging piece offers flexibility without bulk for strategic layering. Kwikwarm™ technology stores heat to keep riders warm and holds odors at bay permanently with antimicrobial properties. Coolpass™ panels placed in high sweat zones are moisture wicking and dry quickly.
- Functional, lightweight base layer is soft, stretchy, and warm
- Engineered with Kwikwarm™ technology; volcanic ash particles are blended with carbonized natural plant fibers to create a fabric that collects and stores heat from the body, keeping skin warm through contact
- Quick drying, naturally deodorant, and permanently antimicrobial
- Subtle stripe design with contrast flat-seam construction for fun, flattering and comfortable layering
- Four-way stretch integrity moves with you and has excellent shape retention
- Coolpass™ panels are strategically placed in high-sweat zones at back and under arms for optimal moisture management
- Body hugging, athletic fit
- Running horse graphic across upper back
- Wash cold, tumble dry low
Colorado Tack and Supply Co. currently only offers shipping within the United States.
Consignment saddles and large or heavy orders may require additional shipping charges.
Please allow up to 48-72 business hours to ship your order to give us the opportunity to provide the best insurance, packaging, and shipping options. We know you are excited and work hard to get your orders out ASAP!
ReturnsWe accept returns on full-priced, unused products. You MUST email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of product, or within 30 days for store credit or exchange.
Products MUST be in new condition (clean, free from wear, and undamaged) and with tags still on.
All bits are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.
All SALE items are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.