Sore No-More Classic Gelotion
Sore No-More Classic Gelotion is our original, time-tested herbal formula with a naturally thick consistency for targeted pain relief.
Daily exercise, no matter how strenuous, takes a toll on your horse’s muscles, ligaments, tendons and soft tissue. The right herbal liniment can reduce the risk of injury and help your horse feel as fresh after their performance as when you started. In some situations, a liquid liniment is difficult to keep in place or apply without waste. That’s why we developed our Gelotion. All the proven pain relief benefits of our Classic Liniment with a thicker consistency that stays in place.
Sore No-More Classic Gelotion is the go-to favorite for riders, veterinarians and therapists across the country. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events, and the Olympics. Our Classic Gelotion is part of the only line of horse liniments with pain relieving properties proven by research.
Sore No-More Classic Gelotion contains our original, time-testedn formula of arnica, lobelia, rosemary, witch hazel, and calming lavender. These clinically proven ingredients combine to naturally and effectively reduce heat and pain that horses experience. No harmful chemicals, parabens, sulfates, irritating herbs, artificial or synthetic additives. Limbers up and prepares muscles and soft tissue before exercise. Relaxes and relieves sore muscles and fatigue to improve flexibility and range of motion. Draws out heat, fluid, and toxins while promoting circulation and cooling the affected area.
Affectionately nicknamed “Dr. Sore No-More” by its fans, our Classic Gelotion formula is well-known for diagnosing and treating all in one bottle. When the Gelotion is massaged into the skin it foams to indicate heat. It’s a favorite among equine therapists and veterinarians for its ability to pinpoint problem areas, sore muscles and existing injuries. Top therapists use our horse liniment gel because it increases the benefits of treatments like shock wave and laser therapy.
Use anytime and anywhere to reduce pain and inflammation. The thicker consistency makes it easy to target exact muscle groups or soft tissue for treatment. Ideal for use before and after each ride to prevent injuries. The Gelotion is safe for your own hands and can be applied without gloves. No waste or mess. Can be used under riding equipment, bandages, wraps, magnets or ceramics without any risk. Safe to use daily for long term maintenance or as a complement for equine therapy treatments.
Arenus is proud to offer Sore No-More Classic Gelotion as a safe, natural formula that stays in place for targeted pain relief.
- Horses with a light to moderate work level.
- Horses with chronic inflammation, arthritis or sore muscles.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses with specific injuries or problem areas.
- Horses not competing in FEI regulated events.
- Owners looking for a natural, cost-effective solution for targeted joint, muscle and soft tissue pain relief.
- Owners and equine professionals looking for a safe complement for therapy treatments.
- Effective pain relief: Drastically reduces inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Effectively draws out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the affected area. There is no better combination available to reduce pain, calm and relax muscles.
- Safe for hands and horses: All-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, bandages, tack or therapeutics.
- Pinpoint problem areas: Use to locate exact areas of discomfort or inflammation. The formula foams to indicate heat, giving insight on possible injuries.
- Targeted application: Easy to apply by massaging into the sore area. Thicker consistency stays in place just where you need it. Apply anywhere with heat, inflammation or discomfort.
- No waste or mess: Precision application allows you to use the right amount of Gelotion without any waste. No abrasives or oils. Won’t attract dust or insects.
- Injury prevention: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Limbers the muscles and reduces the risk of injury when an ideal warm up isn’t possible prior to exercise. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile Gelotion can be used in place of a liniment, as a massage, lubricant or under riding equipment and bandages. Use to enhance the benefits of therapy treatments. Antiseptic properties keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Relaxing scent: Fresh, clean lavender is soothing for both horse and rider.
Our time-tested formula offers an easy to use, gentle solution for focused pain relief of sore and fatigued muscles.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. No irritating herbs like menthol or capsaicin. Contains time-tested arnica, rosemary, lavender, witch hazel and lobelia. Safe, natural thickening agent for functionality.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment line with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Equine professional approved: Approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Classic Gelotion to identify and treat areas of heat and inflammation to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.
Colorado Tack and Supply Co. currently only offers shipping within the United States.
Consignment saddles and large or heavy orders may require additional shipping charges.
Please allow up to 48-72 business hours to ship your order to give us the opportunity to provide the best insurance, packaging, and shipping options. We know you are excited and work hard to get your orders out ASAP!
ReturnsWe accept returns on full-priced, unused products. You MUST email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of product, or within 30 days for store credit or exchange.
Products MUST be in new condition (clean, free from wear, and undamaged) and with tags still on.
All bits are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.
All SALE items are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.