Sore No-More Performance Liniment is our FEI compliant herbal formula designed for proven and effective pain relief in performance horses.
- Horses with a moderate to heavy work level.
- Horses with arthritis, recovering from injuries or at risk of injury.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners looking for a cost-effective, regulation safe solution for everyday joint and soft tissue maintenance.
- Improved comfort and performance: Draws out heat and toxins to limber up muscles and soft tissue. Stimulates circulation to promote healing and pain relief while cooling the affected area. Loosens tense muscles for improved performance and flexibility.
- Safe for hands, horses and show day: All-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, tack or bandages. Confidently use during events with no greasy or sticky residue to attract dust and insects.
- Convenient application: Effective without the need to rub in. Simply spray and go. Spray on the poll, back, neck, legs, hock, knees or hoof to reduce soft tissue discomfort. Paint on soles of hooves to absorb the pain of impact.
- Injury prevention and recovery: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile liniment can be used as a direct spray, bath brace, massage and under riding equipment or bandages. Antiseptic properties keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Calming scent: Fresh, clean lavender is soothing for both horse and rider.
Our clinically-proven formula offers performance horses an effective yet gentle solution for unmatched natural pain relief and injury recovery.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. Contains our time-tested arnica base with witch hazel, rosemary and lavender. Now with comfrey for a more potent anti-inflammatory.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically-proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Regulation compliant: Comfrey replaces the lobelia from our Classic liniment as a stronger anti-inflammatory that meets FEI “Zero-Tolerance” regulations and many common agency regulations. Comfrey is the most effective herbal anti-inflammatory available for horses.
- Equine professional approved: Developed and approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Performance Liniment to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.