Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion is our clinical strength, FEI compliant herbal formula for proven, long-lasting and targeted pain relief.
- Horses with a heavy work level.
- Horses with severe arthritis, chronic inflammation or sore muscles.
- Horses with specific injuries, soft tissue injuries or problem areas.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners and equine professionals looking for a safe complement for therapy treatments.
- Owners looking for a clinical strength, regulation compliant solution for targeted joint, muscle and soft tissue pain relief.
- Maximum pain relief: Concentrated formula drastically reduces inflammation by doing more than just drawing out fluid. Effectively draws out heat, toxins and fluid while stimulating circulation and cooling the affected area. There is no better combination available to reduce pain, calm and relax muscles. Our fastest and longest lasting formula available.
- Safe for hands, horses and show day: Powerful, all-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, tack or bandages. Confidently use during events with no abrasives or oils to attract dust and insects.
- Pinpoint problem areas: Use to locate exact areas of discomfort or inflammation. The formula foams to indicate heat, giving insight on possible injuries.
- Targeted application: Easy to apply by massaging into the sore area. Thicker consistency stays in place just where you need it. Apply anywhere with heat, inflammation or discomfort.
- Injury prevention and rapid recovery: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Limbers the muscles and reduces the risk of injury when an ideal warm up isn’t possible prior to exercise. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile Gelotion can be used in place of a liniment, as a massage, lubricant or under riding equipment and bandages. Use to enhance the benefits of therapy treatments. Antiseptic properties keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Invigorating scent: Fresh, clean ginger is energizing for both horse and rider.
Our proven formula offers performance horses a clinical strength, concentrated solution for targeted pain relief of sore and fatigued muscles.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. Contains our time-tested arnica base with witch hazel, rosemary and ginger. Now with comfrey for a more potent anti-inflammatory. Safe, natural thickening agent for functionality.
- Careful herb selection: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Regulation compliant: Comfrey replaces the lobelia from our Classic liniment as a stronger anti-inflammatory that meets FEI “Zero-Tolerance” regulations and many common agency regulations. Comfrey is the most effective herbal anti-inflammatory available for horses.
- Equine professional approved: Developed and approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Performance Liniment to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.