Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment
Sore No-More Performance Ultra Liniment is our clinical strength, FEI compliant herbal formula designed for fast-acting and proven pain relief in performance horses.
- Horses with a heavy work level.
- Horses with severe arthritis, recovering from injuries or at risk of injury.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners looking for a clinical strength, regulation compliant solution for powerful joint and soft tissue support.
- Maximum comfort and performance: Concentrated formula quickly draws out heat and toxins to limber up muscles and soft tissue. Stimulates circulation to promote long-lasting, deep healing pain relief while cooling the affected area. Loosens tense muscles for improved performance and flexibility. There is no better combination to reduce pain, swelling and infection. Our fastest and longest lasting formula available.
- Safe for hands, horses and show day: Powerful, all-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, tack or bandages. Confidently use during events with no greasy or sticky residue to attract dust and insects.
- Convenient application: Highly effective without the need to rub in. Simply spray and go. Spray on the poll, back, neck, legs, hock, knees or hoof to reduce soft tissue discomfort. Paint on soles of hooves to absorb the pain of impact.
- Injury prevention and rapid recovery: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for fast recovery. Rapid, effective pain relief and healing for soft tissue injury rehabilitation.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile liniment can be used as a direct spray, bath brace, massage and under riding equipment or bandages. Antiseptic properties keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Invigorating scent: Fresh, clean ginger is energizing for both horse and rider.
Our proven formula offers performance horses a clinical strength, concentrated solution for powerful natural pain relief and injury recovery.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial ingredients. No irritating herbs like capsaicin and menthol. Contains our clinically-proven arnica base with witch hazel, rosemary and ginger. Now with comfrey for a more potent anti-inflammatory.
- Effective herb extraction: Our whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically-proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Regulation compliant: Comfrey replaces the lobelia from our Classic liniment as a stronger anti-inflammatory that meets FEI “Zero-Tolerance” regulations and many common agency regulations. Comfrey is the most effective herbal anti-inflammatory available for horses.
- Equine professional approved: Developed and approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Classic Liniment to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.
Colorado Tack and Supply Co. currently only offers shipping within the United States.
Consignment saddles and large or heavy orders may require additional shipping charges.
Please allow up to 48-72 business hours to ship your order to give us the opportunity to provide the best insurance, packaging, and shipping options. We know you are excited and work hard to get your orders out ASAP!
ReturnsWe accept returns on full-priced, unused products. You MUST email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt of product, or within 30 days for store credit or exchange.
Products MUST be in new condition (clean, free from wear, and undamaged) and with tags still on.
All bits are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.
All SALE items are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.