Veredus Kevlar Gel Vento Ankle Boots
The Kevlar® Gel Vento™ is a fetlock boot which includes a Kevlar protective layer
This synthetic material is lightweight, impact resistant, hard wearing and is five times stronger than steel. The horse’s limb is also protected by a Nitrexgel™ shock absorber film.
• Semi Rigid-PU™- Anatomic dual density shell provides the highest level of protection while allowing for freedom of movement and providing maximum support and ultimate comfort
• Nitrexgel™- Shock absorbing gel reduces the transmission of shocks and impacts by 40%.
• AEROX®-Vented neoprene lining provides the highest level of ventilation with shock absorption.
• 3D Ducted Mesh™- Channels heat away.
• AquaShell™- Provides waterproof protection and will not absorb moisture.
• Quick-Release Tip™- Allow extremely fast yet secure hooking and unhooking with one hand.
• EZCare™- Easily hand washable in cold water.
Made in Italy.
Colorado Tack and Supply Co. currently only offers shipping within the United States.
Consignment saddles and large or heavy orders may require additional shipping charges.
Please allow up to 48-72 business hours to ship your order to give us the opportunity to provide the best insurance, packaging, and shipping options. We know you are excited and work hard to get your orders out ASAP!
ReturnsWe accept returns on full-priced, unused products. You MUST email us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of product, or within 30 days for store credit or exchange.
Products MUST be in new condition (clean, free from wear, and undamaged) and with tags still on.
All bits are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.
All SALE items are FINAL SALE. Absolutely no refunds or exchanges.